Eved.com is owned and operated by Eved LLC (“Eved”).
Information Gathered by Eved Online
Eved does not collect personally identifiable information from visitors to the Site. Eved only collects non-personally identifiable information from visitors to the Site.
Eved collects certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the Site. This information does not personally identify users of the Site, and is gathered to improve the performance of the Site. The anonymous data collected by the Site can include information such as the type of web browser you are using, your IP address and the length of your visit to the Site.
You may also be asked to provide information on the Site which may include your company’s name, address, telephone number, credit card number and your company e-mail address. This information may be gathered when feedback or e-mails are sent to the Site, when you register for an account, use our service, post information on the Site or use a credit card to pay for any payments. In all cases, none of the information gathered should be considered personally identifiable information.
How is my information used?
Company information is collected and used primarily for considering a user’s request for participation in Eved.com. We may also send information about your company to other companies when:
- we have your consent to share the information;
- we need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested (for example, we use a third party billing company, and we send information for billing purposes only);
- we need to send the information to companies who work with, on behalf of, or utilize the services of the Site to provide, or seek to have you provide, a product or service; (unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us or as you authorize through the Site);
- in our internal surveys to obtain feedback on our products, our web site, or on other aspects of our business that impact you as a supplier/vendor of goods and services;
- we notify a user of new products or services that we think may be of interest;
- we send promotional materials;
- we provide a free e-mail newsletter;
- we are required to do so by law, subpoena, court order or legal process; or
- we find that your actions on our Site violate the Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
If a user prefers not to receive e-mails or other forms of communication unrelated to Eved, the user may opt-out from receiving such communication. The opt-out procedure is discussed in the Correct or Remove Information section below. We do not sell, rent, share, or otherwise dispose of the information collected on our website to third parties. We may use account information such as demographic data to analyze and develop our marketing strategy. We use account information to determine how you found out about us, what your interests are regarding our services, and how to further improve our site and our service towards you. We also may share account information with third parties.
What are Cookies and how are they used?
Does this Policy apply to linked web sites?
Our Policy applies solely to information collection practice on the Site and we are not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. Please be aware that we have no control or influence over the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that you visit.
Eved takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, Eved cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
Eved does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Children are not permitted to use the Eved Site or services, and Eved requests that children under the age of 13 not submit any personally identifiable information to the Site. Since information regarding children under the age of 13 is not collected, Eved does not knowingly distribute personal information regarding children under the age of 13.
Transfer of Personal Information To Other Countries
The server on which this website is hosted may be outside the country from which you access this Site and may be outside your country of residence. Some of the uses and disclosures mentioned in this Policy may involve the transfer of your company information to various countries around the world that may have different levels of privacy protection than your country. By submitting your company information through this Site, you consent, acknowledge, and agree that we may collect, use, transfer, and disclose your company information as described in this Policy. If you do not consent to the terms of this Policy, please do not use this Site.
Correct or Remove Information
Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the revised terms and conditions to which you are bound.
Effective Date: June 2017